Friday, July 18, 2014

six months in

well I have not been very go at tracking games so here is the challenge I have put together a list of games I would like to complete over the next six months so I might start to put that down as a record of gaming maybe it will help with getting those games in.

Gaming goals –
Well from July, I have looked at what I am playing and would like to put down some goals for the rest of the year.

Dread ball-
Play at least one game with all of my teams I have painted.
Corp 
Orx/goblins
Veer-man
Forge fathers
Robots
Zzor – 18/7
Judwan
Female corp
Need to finish building up to play-
Asterians
Nameless
Teratons
Zees



Dread zone
Play at least one game with all the factions I have painted.
Have played with each to date but this is for the next six months.
Marauders – campaign crew.
Plague
Enforcers




Kings of war
Play at least one game at 1000pt 1500pts 2000pt with each of the elves , orcs and undead

Orx
1000pt
1500pt
2000pt

Elves
1000pt
1500pt
2000pt

Undead
1000pt
1500pt

2000pt

No comments:

Post a Comment